t2 iced tea recipes

T2 iced tea recipes

There is absolutely nothing better on a hot, sweltering day in Singapore than a T2 iced tea named the Fruitalicious Spritzer. Tangy, sweet but without any added sugarrefreshing and sparkling, this is the perfect beverage for our climate.

So, if you find yourself feeling a bit hot this summer and you want a drink that is not full of nasties, yet delicious and refreshing, read on. In all honesty, it was not my first time making ice tea so I had some understanding of the basics but I enjoyed the class and got some new tips along the way. T2 make these really cute and colourful jugs, called Jug-a-lot, especially made for ice tea which we used during the course. Whole fruit. Whole lotta flavour! We fell in love with them so we bought one for home. The great thing about them is that they are made from a special plastic to handle the heat of boiling tea and the coolness of ice tea and they come with a very long infuser so they effectively act as both 1 and 3 on the list of equipment.

T2 iced tea recipes

You may have read my post a few months ago all about my tea brewing masterclass with T2. Well, recently they invited me down to their store in the Bullring, Birmingham to show me how to make ice tea using a range of their unique loose teas leaves. Altogether we made three iced teas brimming with unique flavours, the first one we made was a Jade Mountain latte. We started by brewing the T2 loose tea in the teamaker and then once cooled, pouring it over a jug of ice and mixing in the soya milk. Our next icy brew was a vanilla matcha ice tea, we started by whisking all the lumps out of the matcha powder to create a lovely smooth paste and then adding honey and pouring it over a glass of ice. I enjoyed drinking this one so much that they kindly sent me home with a box of the peachy tea to recreate it at home. Love tea? You may also be interested in my green tea skin benefits, health benefits of matcha tea, and benefits of fruit infused water post. Jul 11 Written By Sian Victoria. What you need to make ice tea for two:. How to make ice tea:.

Chill out!

Chill out! Make iced tea at home with our collection of teas that are perfect for serving cold. Did you know: most of our teas can be made both iced and hot, so try it both ways! New to cold tea and not sure where to start? Why not try one of our most popular blends:. With a restorative and soothing aroma that delivers crisp tasting notes and a refreshing burst of menthol, this iced tea blend offers a cool and minty character that leaves a pleasant tingling sensation on the palate. Whether you're looking to cool down on a hot afternoon, unwind after a long day or simply enjoy a refreshing beverage, our peppermint cold tea offers a delightful and invigorating experience for the senses.

Add ice to two heatproof glasses, then sit the Teamaker on top of each glass to dispense the tea. Top with fresh fruit to garnish. Check out our garnish guide for some inspo! Half fill the jug with freshly boiled water and infuse for the recommended time check the back of the packaging. Master the art of iced tea and serve up an endless summer of bold fruity flavours! Learn a few basics and make every sip a success. Back to how to brew How to make iced tea Master the art of iced tea and serve up an endless summer of bold fruity flavours!

T2 iced tea recipes

You may have read my post a few months ago all about my tea brewing masterclass with T2. Well, recently they invited me down to their store in the Bullring, Birmingham to show me how to make ice tea using a range of their unique loose teas leaves. Altogether we made three iced teas brimming with unique flavours, the first one we made was a Jade Mountain latte. We started by brewing the T2 loose tea in the teamaker and then once cooled, pouring it over a jug of ice and mixing in the soya milk. Our next icy brew was a vanilla matcha ice tea, we started by whisking all the lumps out of the matcha powder to create a lovely smooth paste and then adding honey and pouring it over a glass of ice. I enjoyed drinking this one so much that they kindly sent me home with a box of the peachy tea to recreate it at home. Love tea? You may also be interested in my green tea skin benefits, health benefits of matcha tea, and benefits of fruit infused water post. Jul 11 Written By Sian Victoria.

Cg5

Comment Subscribe Subscribed. Loose Leaf. Add the teabag of your choice. Shop minimal, printable planners. Packs A Peach Loose Leaf. Learn from our tea sommelier and get the first peek of upcoming ranges. Pumping Pomegranate Loose Leaf Cube g. Lemongrass and Ginger Teabags Ready to experience a burst of freshness and a subtle zing that lingers on the palate? Lemongrass and Ginger Tea bag Refill 60 pack. Just Peppermint Loose Leaf Tin g. Clear all. Time of the Day All Time of the Day. Just Peppermint Loose Leaf Refill g.

Chill out! Make iced tea at home with our collection of teas that are perfect for serving cold. Did you know: most of our teas can be made both iced and hot, so try it both ways!

White, No Sugar. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Just Peppermint Loose Leaf Cube 50g. Receive our newsletter. With a restorative and soothing aroma that delivers crisp tasting notes and a refreshing burst of menthol, this iced tea blend offers a cool and minty character that leaves a pleasant tingling sensation on the palate. You may have read my post a few months ago all about my tea brewing masterclass with T2. Please note that updating your location may clear your cart. The reason for this is that after the tea has brewed, you just pour it over the ice and voila! Fill your glasses with ice and optional fruit and then pour over your infused tea. Angela Manners 26th June Gorgeous Geisha Loose Leaf. Glass Jug-A-Lot 1.

2 thoughts on “T2 iced tea recipes

1. I think, that you are not right. I am assured. Let's discuss. Write to me in PM, we will communicate.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *